• Naturally based filter cleaner formulated with SMARTZyme technology
• Acid free formula means no fumes
• Powerful formula works on all filter types
• Allows for longer filter runs
Directions for use:
For Cartridge Elements and DE Grids:
1. Remove cartridge elements or D.E. grids from filter tank and hose off loose material.
2. In a container with 5-10 gallons of water, add 1 bottle of Filter Perfect.
3. Place cartridge elements or D.E. grids in solution and soak for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight).
4. Remove from solution and rinse thoroughly.
5. Clean cartridge elements should be allowed to dry before reinstalling.
For Sand Filters:
1. Have pump running and filter in backwash mode. Suction should come primarily from the skimmer, not the main drain.
2. Add one bottle of Filter Perfect to the skimmer.
3. Once contents of bottle has entered the filter, turn pump off and put valve in either close or filter position for a minimum of 6 hours.
4. Turn pump on with filter set to backwash and run until water flows clear. Do not allow pump to run dry.
5. Return filter to normal operation.