Details• Cleans water of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
• Frees up clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
• Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
• Cleans up dead algae, pollen and other forms of non-living organic contamination
• Combines a concentrated enzyme with an organic polymer clarifier
• Compatible with all sanitizers
• When your customers require an emergency clean up, no product works better
- Available Sizes
67.6 oz. bottle
Pool First Aid InstructionsThis product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water. For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
1. Pour Pool First Aid around the surface of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
2. It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
3. Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.